Bikes are an undeniable part of life in Park City, Utah, we live and breath bikes here and the enthusiasm continues to grow every year.
No matter what you passion, we’ve got you covered.
- Cross Country Mountain Biking
- Dirt Jumping and Pump Parks
- Gravity or Freeride Mountain Biking (Lift Served at the Canyons Resort or Deer Valley)
- Road Riding
- Casual paved trail riding (a family ride, maybe even pulling a trailer with a toddler in tow)
- Bike Rentals (White Pine Touring or Jan’s)
We have such a great offering that IMBA (International Mountain Bike Association) named Park City, Utah the first Gold Level Ride Center in the country! For more about the designation, visit our local trail advocacy groups website, Mountain Trails.
And of course, when you come to Park City for your summer bike vacation, don’t forget to stay with Park City Crash Pads. Right now you can stay in Village Loft #37 for $135 per night (2 night minimum), normal rate is $175 per night. The Village Lofts are located at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, in the heart of Park City!